A new school year has begun!
As we tell MaMa and DaDa, "we don't cry anymore". YAY!
We use these backpacks when we don't stay for lunch bunch.
They are the perfect size for our snack but toooo small for our lunchbox.
A few words from MaMa: This is Alex's new fashion statement.
Not only two different shoes but two different socks.
Alex thinks it is pretty funny and I realize that I must pick the important battles.
His teachers smile too :)
I, Leah, am 4 now so I go the green class.
I am responsible for bringing this folder home everyday and then bringing it back to school the next day.
It has all of my schoolwork; pictures I colored and worksheets I completed.
Guess what? I also have show and tell every week. This week I brought my stuffed doggie named Mollie.
I'm a BIG girl now.
I, Alex, am 3 and go to the red class.
Everyday we have circle time,we read a story and I get assigned a job. My favorites are line leader and door holder.
I get excited when I see Leah on the playground. She is my BEST, BEST buddy.
By the way, look at my rainbow froggie picture behind me. I think I did a pretty good job.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home